GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT DIGI PAY 2023 5 of October
- I. Introduction.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall govern the relationship between the Organizer and the Customers / Participants participating in DIGI PAY conference on 5 of October hereinafter, (the “event”).
The Customers / Participants agree and undertake to comply with the Terms and Conditions via registration on Organizer’s website and / or via online registration for participation, as well as by on-site registration on the day of the event. All relations between the Organizer and the Customers / Participants shall build on these General Terms and Conditions within the framework of relevant legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria.
- II. Definitions for the interpretation and application of the General Terms and Conditions:
2.1. Organizer: “INFO- LV” OOD;
2.2. Customer / Participant – any natural person or any natural person as a representative of a legal entity (commercial company) who has used the Organizer’s services by completing an online registration form available on the Website: https://digipay.bg/ and / or by online registration to participate in the event.
2.2.1. By completing the online participation form or making an online registration for participation or by onsite event registration, the Customer declares that:
- in his capacity of a natural person he is an adult citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria or other country;
- in his capacity of a legal entity he is registered in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria or another country;
- He provides to the Organizer voluntarily and freely information about himself, name, surname, telephone, email address, and that he agrees that such personal data shall be processed by the Organizer in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Law for the protection of personal data, for the following purposes: online registration / on-site event registration, preparation of general event statistics, marketing information.
- We may share personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Our affiliates, so they can send you communications about their products and services.
- Our third-party service providers, including IT service providers, marketing automation, solutions and analytics providers.
- Our selected partners, representatives and sponsors, for example we may share attendee lists with event sponsors so that they can better plan their sponsorship to enhance attendee experience and, where applicable, to choose invitees to private briefings, meetings. We may also share your personal data with public and governmental authorities if we are required to do so, or with third parties in connection with potential corporate or commercial transaction.
- Before we share your personal data with any third parties, we take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection in accordance with relevant data privacy laws.
2.2.3 He agrees to be photographed by a representative of the Organizer during the Event, as the copyright of these photographs shall belong to the Organizer, who has the right to publish them on the Internet site: https://digipay.bg/ and the Social Media Channels of the event in Facebook, Linkedin and for Email Marketing.
- As well as to send news and information related to the topic of the conference and use all pictures and presentations
- During the Event, with respect to his relation to the other participants, he will observe the principles of morality and ethical standards accepted in the society, the technical and organizational rules of the Organizer of the Event, as well as the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
2.2.4. In case of non-observance of the commonly accepted principles of morality and good manners during the Event, the Organizer has the right to unilaterally terminate the relations with the Customer regarding his participation in the event, without incurring any liabilities for the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right at its own discretion not to admit any Participant to the Event, for whom he has received information about inappropriate behavior towards other participants.
2.3. Event – “DIGI PAY”, which will be held on 5th of October in Sofia. In a state of emergency epidemiological situation, the Live Stream of the event is planned to be included. The situation may require the Organizer to take a completely online form to preserve the health of all participants. Please, see Part VII.
2.4. Website – A collection of related web pages, photos, video content, presentations, texts and / or other digital resources that are available under a common uniform address on an IP based network: https://digipay.bg/, which provides the Participants an opportunity to receive official information about the Event and to register online.
III. Online registration. Confirmation of registration. Enrollment for the event.
- In order to register and / or sign up for the event, the Participants must complete an online registration / participation form, which can be found on the event website and the website of our Partner –Tickets Provider- https://tickets.paysera.com/bg
The Organizer reserves the right not to allow Participants who have entered incorrect, inaccurate or insufficient data. Participants who enter explicitly and systematically incorrect data will be deleted from the system.
The Organizer shall not be responsible if the provided email address is invalid. In case the confirmation of registration for participation in the event is delayed for more than two working days, the Participants should notify the organizer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We obtained the personal data via the registration or because the participants accepted in a previous DIGI PAY edition to receive emails related to any possible future editions.
- Personal data protection
- The Organizer informs the Participant that:
Personal data are collected for the purposes indicated in the general terms and conditions , and are processed lawfully and in good faith in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- His personal data are stored in paper and / or electronic form, only for the time required to achieve the goals specified in these General Terms and Conditions, and for the data related to invoicing – for the time, in accordance with Bulgarian legislation.
- He has a right of access at any point in time to his personal data, including the right to request their correction, deletion, as well as to withdraw his consent for their processing.
- The Organizer shall take due care for the protection of the information of the Participant, which has become known to him upon the registration of the Customers for participation in the Event, and shall not provide the collected information to third parties, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious acts of third parties.
The organizer reserves the right to provide the name and company (without other details) to each participant for the elaboration of materials related to the event (gifts,etc.).
- Intellectual property.
- All copyrights and other rights contained in the materials provided for the purpose of the event shall remain property of the Organizer or the copyright holders.
The Participants have the right to use these materials for personal use only. Copying and distribution of these materials shall only be possible upon the explicit authorization by the Organizer or by the holder of the respective copyrights.
- VI. Inability to attend. Substitution of Participants
- In the event of non-attendance, the Participant may be replaced by another participant. The participant should notify the organizers by email email@example.com no later than 2 calendar days before the event. The amount is nonrefundable if you would like to cancel the reservation 2 days before the event.
VII. Limitation of Liability
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for reimbursement of the amounts already paid from the Participants:
10.1. In the event of force majeure such as an emergency epidemiological situation, earthquake, natural disasters, war, terrorist threats, and similar circumstances arising from reasons beyond the control of the Organizer that obstruct the conduct of the Event;
10.2. Upon notification to the Organizer after the deadline under Art. 8 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses, thefts and / or damages to personal property of the Participant that have occurred during the Event;
- In the event of termination of the relationship between the Participant and the Organizer for various reasons, the Organizer shall not be liable for any financial and non-material loss suffered by the Participant or third parties, which occurred as a result of termination of the participant’s registration.
VIII. Event postponement or cancellation.
- The Organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Event, in which case he undertakes to indicate another date or to give instructions for reimbursement of the amounts paid by the Participants.
- Other terms and conditions.
- The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the Organizer, with all amendments and supplements coming into force upon their publication on the Organizer’s website.
- In cases that are not described in these General Terms and Conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
These General Terms and Conditions have been approved by “INFO-LV” OOD in his capacity of Organizer and shall enter into force on 19.02.2023, when last edited.